Old July 17th 15, 02:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Paris Metro chiefs back introduction of driverless Tube trains

"David Cantrell" wrote

You could hardly call me a lefty, but I'm a member of a union, and think

that every employee should be. I've never gone on strike, and I've never
permitted my union to negotiate my pay or working conditions for me. I
have, however, used their legal services.

I reckon that I get pretty good value for my tenner a month.

Have you priced legal insurances ?

--
Mike D