Old July 21st 15, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Boris buses and their flat batteries

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:26:57 +0100
Neil Williams wrote:
A professional driver needs to drive to the capability of their
vehicle. Perhaps reduced acceleration will stop the passengers being

A professional driver yes, but we're talking london bus drivers here. I'm not
sure I'd class all of them as having a professional approach to the job.

c) the electrical system failing meaning loss of steering control -
this has happened umpteen times.

*Loss* of steering control, or just loss of power-assist? I didn't

Almost certainly the latter, though in such a large vehicle it will be
almost impossible to turn the wheel when stationary if the power assist
has died.

--
Spud