Old July 21st 15, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Able Peter Able is offline

Default TV Programmes

On 21/07/2015 18:01, wrote:
In article ,
(David Cantrell) wrote:

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 05:46:32PM -0500,
wrote:
In article ,
stuck@home (Peter Able) wrote:

Several documentaries relating to transport and London coming up on
London Live:

25Jul15 1900: Terminus ...
01Aug15 1900: Capital Visit ...
01Aug15 1930: This Year - London ...
29Aug15 1900: Bridge of Song ...

All from British Transport Films.
How might those of us not in London see these?

No-one in London watches London Live either, it gets a staggering 0.05%
of the audience :-)

The first three are available to buy on DVD according to
http://www.britishtransportfilms.co.uk/. If you can't find them online
then I expect that the BFI shop will be able to get them for you.

Thanks all. I was assuming they were to be broadcast free to air and maybe
on web sites, not being familiar with London Live. I'm not interested enough
to buy DVDs. It looks as if I'll be able to watch on their web site.

They will be FTA in London