Old July 21st 15, 11:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TV Programmes

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

On 21/07/2015 18:54,
wrote:

In article ,
stuck@home (Peter Able) wrote:
[...]
Thanks all. I was assuming they were to be broadcast free to air and
maybe on web sites, not being familiar with London Live. I'm not
interested enough to buy DVDs. It looks as if I'll be able to watch on
their web site.

They will be FTA in London

I see it's channel 8 on Freeview. Is that only accessible in London

Yep. But come August you'll have "Cambridge TV" on freeview channel
8. I dare say it'll be as stunningly successful and revolutionary as
all the other local TV services that have launched in the past year...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_television_in_the_United_Kingdom

That'll be nice then. Fortunately Madingley and Sandy Heath are in the same
direction from our TV aerial.

--
Colin Rosenstiel