Old May 1st 04, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
SJCWHUK SJCWHUK is offline

Default NEED A TRAVEL CARD

Your best option are One Day Travelcards.

You can use them from 09:30 Monday to Friday and any time weekends.

They come as zones 1-2, 1-4, 1-6. best for you is 1-4 costing £4.70.

If you are arriving and departing from London Heathrow, get a 1-6 zone card
£5.40 (unless you are only doing one journey).

"Roman Mittermayr" roman.mittermayr at reflex.at wrote in message
hi!
got an urgent problem:

i need a london transport travelcard, from 6th to 8th of may.
unfortunately they are only able to send me a card for 14th of may

soonest.
so I got no way to get a card!

has anybody got a card somewhere around?
or does anybode know, how I could get out cheap with travelling for 3 days
in London ? I need zones 1, 2, 3 and probably 4.

help! :-)

i would be happy if anybody would drop me a line about this, or probably
with a hint where to go in london for some kind of sightseeing.

thanks very very much.

roman