Old July 26th 15, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Another alternative tube map

On 2015\07\25 11:23, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 06:10:07 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2015\07\24 21:44, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 21:09:11 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

http://media.timeout.com/images/102788993/image.jpg

Curiously, he's split the Northern Line in two, as did the last
alternative tube map. Do they know something I don't?

Read the paper about extra Nthn / Jub line trains I linked to another
post. Talks about Northern Line Upgrade 2 which effectively splits the
line into two.

Oh yes. I can't help thinking that the splitting of the Northern Line
should have been your headline instead of the bit about more trains.

Do you know what they are planning at Camden? Would it be just a few
extra cross passages or would it be that horrendous
lets-demolish-everything-that-gives-Camden-character plan from a decade
back?

This is what was presented to Camden Council in Sept 2013.

http://democracy.camden.gov.uk/docum...tation%201.pdf

It coves plans for Camden and Holborn stations. As the proposals were
reasonably well received I expect TfL are developing these proposals
for actual planning consent / powers.

Thanks. Still no plan to improve interchange with Camden Road.