Old July 28th 15, 10:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default ELL down for 2 days

On 28/07/2015 10:18, y wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:59:20 +0100
Someone Somewhere wrote:
On 28/07/2015 09:46,
y wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:27:10 +0100
Someone Somewhere wrote:
On 28/07/2015 09:15,
y wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:28:25 +0100
Yes. I gave up on it due to its lethargic service despite the fact that the
air conditioned trains and nice view make it far more pleasent than the

tube.
However its absolutely packed in the morning rush hour going south from
highbury.

Well if you're a bus afficianado then I'm sure the view from the upper
deck on the rail replacement bus will be even more pleasing than the
Overground (less tunnels).

Which part of "lethargic service" didn't you understand?

If someone is lacking understanding here, it's not me - I prefixed both
positive aspects about the rail replacement service with "if you're...".

You were simply making a feeble effort to take the ****. Stop digging that hole
while you can.

Why? Many of my comments regarding the buses were actually on topic for
this newsgroup (which is not a one to one conversation between you and
I) so I see no reason to stop.

You of course aren't compelled to either read or respond to them.

It appears you're not, but given you appear to have got riled about it,
maybe you secretly are and like a baby Egyptian crocodile are a little
in de Nile... ;-)

And give the spliffs a rest too.

Again, why? It generally helps people lighten up a little.