Old July 29th 15, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Pointless missive from TfL regarding buses and roadworks

On 29/07/2015 14:34, wrote:
In article ,
(Someone
Somewhere) wrote:

To paraphrase, all this says is "roadworks happening, roads busy, we
may screw with buses (which we often do anyway)".

What about other buses though - for example the 205 (which I also
take) on long term diversion on pretty much the same route through
the area?

There seems to be a bit more detail on the TfL web site.

Not much really - couple of restrictions on turning into certain roads,
but nothing about how badly a bus service will be affected, or "changed"
in the language of their e-mail header.

Ho hum - I remember the disruption when they last rebuilt the Shoreditch
triangle one way system and shudder to think that might happen again,
just to help a few cyclists get to or from work a handful of seconds
quicker.