Old May 1st 04, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default HELP: NEED A TRAVEL CARD

On Sat, 1 May 2004 12:18:28 +0200, "Roman Mittermayr" roman.mittermayr
at reflex.at wrote:

hi!
got an urgent problem:

i need a london transport travelcard, from 6th to 8th of may.
unfortunately they are only able to send me a card for 14th of may soonest.
so I got no way to get a card!

has anybody got a card somewhere around?
or does anybode know, how I could get out cheap with travelling for 3 days
in London ? I need zones 1, 2, 3 and probably 4.

help! :-)

i would be happy if anybody would drop me a line about this, or probably
with a hint where to go in london for some kind of sightseeing.

thanks very very much.

Roman,

click on the following link as this gives lots of info concerning
visitor travelcards. There is info on prices and overseas agents
including one in Vienna which should be handy for you.

http://www.transportforlondon.gov.uk...rd.shtml#where

There is also a link to some sightseeing information.

If you cannot get a Visitor Travelcard then simply buy a One Day
Travelcard at any Tube Station or from Ticket Stops for each day you
wish to travel. You will find lots of info on the Transport for London
website www.transportforlondon.gov.uk

--
Paul C