Old August 2nd 15, 06:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dormant Oyster funds - fuss about nothing?

In message , at 00:09:47 on
Sun, 2 Aug 2015, Paul Corfield remarked:

Ironically my bank recently had to replace my bank card and the new one
isn't contactless and I wasn't given a choice about that.

I've been using an "Orange Cash" prepay card but I got an email
yesterday saying that EE are bailing out and I'm going to be transferred
to a different issuer. It's not clear if the replacement is also
contactless, so I've queried this by email.