Old May 1st 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default How to spot ****s on the underground....

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, SJCWHUK wrote:

That reminds me of the story a blind person told me about....He was
walking down the platform when a guy trips over his white stick and then
goes ballistic threatening to sue him for tripping him! it takes all
sorts :-)))

This is one of the things i like about cycling - we're much more friendly
to one another. For example, entirely due to my own lack of care at a
blind corner (which i'll be careful not to repeat), i had a head-on
collision with another cyclist on the towpath on friday night; the first
thing he said was "are you okay?", and i said i was and asked him the
same. Only after we'd made sure we were both alright and apologised did we
move off. It really is the only civilised way to travel.

tom

--
Don't trust the laws of men. Trust the laws of mathematics.