Old August 8th 15, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default PAYG now live on SE Highspeed twixt St Pancras and Stratford

"Robin9" wrote in message

;149750 Wrote:
Well, it's already declared itself to be a city. There was a sign near
the bus station saying that it was proud to be a host city of some
international sporting event, Rugby I think.

. . . and buses running down Leyton High Road have "Stratford City" on
their
destination boards.

Oh!

because that's the name of the shopping centre :-(

We'll have someone complaining next that when they get on a bus with
"Victoria" on the board it doesn't take them to Canada

tim