Old August 9th 15, 12:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Chiltern to Paddington

In article

rg, (Recliner) wrote:

Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:

Also a rather big clue that the clockwise trains have a set of buffers
just to the west of the platform

You might think it's a big clue; my experience of the Great British
Travelling Public begs to differ

I agree. I'm amazed how often I've got on at a terminus and have people
(usually women) asking in what direction the train would move.

The confusion may be because there is in fact no buffer stop on the main DC
platform because the track continues past the footbridge on the stock
transfer link that has yet to be used. even though there are no buffers the
track is obviously disused and some of it lacks electrification.

--
Colin Rosenstiel