Old August 10th 15, 09:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Waltamstow éboulement

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:52 +0100 (BST)
(Paul Cummins) wrote:
In article ,
y () wrote:

Up until maybe the 80s it was called Woltam Staah. I believe these
days its now know as Al Waltamta Alhuhar Akbah.

Is that like Wokingstan?

or the Islamic Peoples Republic of Leicester?

Pretty much. Go down Walthamstow market and you'll barely hear English spoken
at all. I'm sure some people love it citing rainbow diversity blah effin
blah. Though you have to wonder why they don't just **** off and live abroad
in the culture of their choice if they despise their own native culture so much.

A quote I remember, can't attribute it: "one of the most insidious things about
multiculturalism is that the only culture you're allowed to criticise is your
own."

--
Spud