Old August 20th 15, 08:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Dead DLR train

A train died at Bank this morning. I know cos was I was there - it was
stuck halfway into the eastbound platform with the red interrupt light
shining next to the doors. Had a couple of bods standing at the consoles at
the front looking confused. What I didn't understand is why they didn't just
drive it out of the way manually immediately? If it really was a fault with
the train as they were saying (and not with the signalling system) then
surely that would make the most sense?

--
Spud