Old August 22nd 15, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bryan Morris Bryan Morris is offline

Default Potential Tube strikes - how widespread?

In message ,
writes

Going off recent experience, what sort of Tube service is likely to be
provided? Is it worth venturing near an Underground station at all, or
am I best just aiming for buses, Overground, boats, cable cars etc? In
fact, should I just stay close to my hotel and rely on Shanks' pony to
get around?

TIA for any info.

As I understand it, unlike the last strikes, members of ASLEF won't be
taking part though RMT, UNITE & TSSA are . ASLEF is the main drivers
union

tfl have said "We will run whatever Tube services we can on those four
days, based on the staff that sign into their shifts. All customers are
advised to allow more time for their journeys."

The problem as I see it is in fact whether stations will be open because
of the other Unions' actions
--
Bryan Morris
Public Key