Old August 24th 15, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bryan Morris Bryan Morris is offline

Default Potential Tube strikes - how widespread?

In message ,
writes
I shall be in London for a good bit of next week, and I notice warnings
of strikes on the Underground network. Now, the TfL website tells me
that: "We will run whatever Tube services we can on those four days,
based on the staff that sign into their shifts".

Latest from tfl

Tuesday 25 August
Tube services will run as normal for most of tomorrow but will stop
running at around 18:30, so please complete your Tube journey by this
time and travel earlier if possible. Tube services are expected to be
exceptionally busy between 16:30 and 18:30.

Wednesday 26 August
We will run as many Tube services as possible according to how many
staff sign onto their shifts. However, most Tube services are unlikely
to run at all and those that do run may only serve some stations, and
may only run for part of the day. Please check our website and Twitter
accounts for updates on what is running. Extra bus and river services
will run, but all other public transport services and roads will be much
busier than usual. Please travel outside the morning and evening peaks
if you can.

Thursday 27 August
Tube services will run as normal for most of the day but will stop
running at around 18:30, so please complete your Tube journey by this
time and travel earlier if possible. Tube services are expected to be
exceptionally busy between 16:30 and 18:30.

Friday 28 August

--
Bryan Morris
Public Key