Old August 26th 15, 08:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Woman only carraiges - says Corbyn

Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 26/08/2015 15:44, Glazebrook East wrote:

From the article to which you referred:

"Last year, Claire Perry, a Conservative junior transport minister
said the idea of women only carriages was interesting"

As in "That's an interesting idea"? I suspect politicians of all kinds
say that to people with Good Ideas on a regular basis.

I'm sure Michael Bell hears it very often, which is why he keeps telling us
about the massive political support for his ideas. Of course, he then tells
us how disappointed he is that they never take any further action.