Old September 2nd 15, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Woolwich

On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:59:49 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\09\02 10:44, y wrote:
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:06:20 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\09\02 09:26,
y wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 21:23:16 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
Google Earth shows what looks like a open cutting on the DLR just east
of Woolwich Arsenal station. Is that correct? I thought the station
itself was quite deep.

Thats the national rail line.

No, north of that.

Oh that. Yeah, probably the DLR. I've only been there once but I don't
remember the station being particularly deep.

So I wonder why the DLR station isn't open to the air?

Isn't the station building above the platforms?

Dunno. Why are you replying to your own question with another question?

--
Spud