Old September 2nd 15, 03:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Woolwich

On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 15:26:14 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:59:49 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\09\02 10:44, y wrote:
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:06:20 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\09\02 09:26,
y wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 21:23:16 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
Google Earth shows what looks like a open cutting on the DLR just east
of Woolwich Arsenal station. Is that correct? I thought the station
itself was quite deep.

Thats the national rail line.

No, north of that.

Oh that. Yeah, probably the DLR. I've only been there once but I don't
remember the station being particularly deep.

So I wonder why the DLR station isn't open to the air?

Isn't the station building above the platforms?

Dunno. Why are you replying to your own question with another question?

Because it wasn't my question. That question was my first post in this
thread. You need to learn to read.

Thats odd, Basil Jets name appeared in the From: section of your post. I think
there's a bug somewhere...

--
Spud