Old September 4th 15, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] rcp27g@gmail.com is offline

Default Woolwich

On Tuesday, 1 September 2015 22:23:17 UTC+2, Basil Jet wrote:
Google Earth shows what looks like a open cutting on the DLR just east
of Woolwich Arsenal station. Is that correct? I thought the station
itself was quite deep.

The station isn't particularly deep, it's only a short escalator down from SE platform level to DLR platform level. There definitely is a stretch of track that is open to the air between Woolwich Arsenal DLR and the tunnel under the river (I use the connection to get between N Kent and LCY moderately frequently).

Robin