Old September 4th 15, 12:24 PM
Andrew_S_Hatton Andrew_S_Hatton is offline
Junior Member

Location: near Maldon, Essex

Sadly the link provided by Roland Perry is no longer working -

I did find this which I presume is an updated article about the bus crash at Manor Park - I wonder if the bus ended up where pictured as a consequence of the driver trying to avoid something more damaging?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10478233.html

Anyway I am perplexed by the reference to the spelling of Walthamstow, which is not clear either in the article or Roland Perry's comment.

I do remember recently seeing a picture of a misspelt sign - I think it was - relating to Walthamstow - from where I originate - but I do not recall the circumstances or location of the image.