Old September 6th 15, 04:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Getting hold of tube maps

In message , at 11:15:38
on Sun, 6 Sep 2015, remarked:
I wanted to get an up-to-date tube map and had a little time before getting
my train at King's Cross yesterday so I descended into the bowels of the
tube station to look. Nothing in the original ticket hall so I went to the
Western Ticket Hall following signs to a Travel Office (or whatever). No
sign of a staffed facility

The Travel Centre/Office is at the far west of the building, at approx
ground level up a flight of stairs from the booking hall. It's mainly
for selling guided tours and such like to tourists, it's not really
about the tube.