Old September 7th 15, 04:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Borders Railway (Edinburgh - Tweedbank) opening Sun 6 Sep 2015

On 07/09/2015 11:57, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 11:04:42 on Mon, 7 Sep
2015, August West remarked:

A few months ago, I seriously considered buying a house on the edge of
Galashiels, on the strength of the arrival of the line.

My daughter is looking for a flat to rent in London for the next
academic year. She *was* using the night-tube as one indicator of
suitable places to live. But that's turning rapidly to dust.

It'll happen. Eventually.

Was/is only Fri & Sat night though - I think some people got the idea in
their head that it'd be across the week.

So it looks like it's back to Z2 north of Euston Rd, and/or night buses.

Night buses in London are very popular and quite frequent (in some cases
very frequent).