Old September 7th 15, 04:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Borders Railway (Edinburgh - Tweedbank) opening Sun 6 Sep 2015

In message , at 17:17:42 on Mon, 7 Sep 2015,
Mizter T remarked:
My daughter is looking for a flat to rent in London for the next
academic year. She *was* using the night-tube as one indicator of
suitable places to live. But that's turning rapidly to dust.

It'll happen. Eventually.

But before the end of September - probably not.

Was/is only Fri & Sat night though - I think some people got the idea
in their head that it'd be across the week.

Given the fuss about introducing it, count me amongst those people.

Are the unions *really* making all this fuss about a 2-day-a-week thing?