Old September 8th 15, 08:40 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default Borders Railway (Edinburgh - Tweedbank) opening Sun 6 Sep 2015

On 08/09/15 08:48, Roland Perry wrote:

No, because this is just a one-year rental, and the rents are already
determined by the landlords for 2015-2016, the night-tube effect won't
have licked in yet.

Fair enough. When I lived in London as a student, many years ago, "close
to tube station" excluded areas from consideration, and I suspect that
"close to night tube station" will do so more, if it ever happens.

Ian