Old September 8th 15, 05:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Borders Railway (Edinburgh - Tweedbank) opening Sun 6 Sep 2015

"David Cantrell" wrote in message
On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 07:09:10PM +0100, Paul Corfield wrote:

If we had an appalling night bus service then I might understand the
attraction of a night tube but the Night Bus is very good and
especially at weekends. If nothing else it will typically get people
closer to where they live than a tube line will given the great spread
of bus stops across London.

Almost all bus stops have no night bus.

I don't think you've looked at the network recently

"almost all" is most certainly wrong

I think you'd have a problem justifying a "more than half" claim

tim