Old September 10th 15, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Borders Railway (Edinburgh - Tweedbank) opening Sun 6 Sep 2015

On 2015\09\09 19:15, Peter Smyth wrote:
tim..... wrote:

"David Cantrell" wrote in message
On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 07:09:10PM +0100, Paul Corfield wrote:

If we had an appalling night bus service then I might understand
the attraction of a night tube but the Night Bus is very good and
especially at weekends. If nothing else it will typically get
people closer to where they live than a tube line will given the
great spread of bus stops across London.

Almost all bus stops have no night bus.

I don't think you've looked at the network recently

"almost all" is most certainly wrong

I think you'd have a problem justifying a "more than half" claim

tim

There are 19825 London bus stops, of which 7852 (39.6%) are served by
at least one night bus.

Are you including the 24-hour buses as night buses?