Old September 12th 15, 07:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bye Bye Wolmar

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 18:18:04 -0500,

wrote:

Indeed. I wondered why on earth he thought he had any more chance than
the proverbial icicle in hell.

There have been upmteen calls today on social media for Mr Khan to
somehow use Mr Wolmar's "talents" on transport matters. Personally I
think it'd be a disaster but then I've never been convinced by the so
called "expert" tag people put on him.

I think you need to use people who have experience of running
transport services rather than people who theorise and criticise from
the sidelines. Making transport work properly and effectively is not
an answer job and requires great skill.

Hear hear!

--
Colin Rosenstiel