Old September 14th 15, 09:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Bye Bye Wolmar

In message , at 09:28:22 on Mon, 14
Sep 2015, Neil Williams remarked:
More likely he knows how to drive to them or hails a cab. How many
lawyers, who are any good, use public transport to visit clients? Time
is money and all that stuff.

In my experience the Tube is often a much faster way to travel around
London than a cab, though it can depend on where bus lanes are
provided. For some journeys, my recent observation is that the bicycle
can be by far the quickest.

Cabs are useful if you don't exactly know where your destination is,
especially late at night.