Old September 15th 15, 08:50 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default New Heathrow Express Advance fares

On 9/14/2015 9:12 PM, Mizter T wrote:
https://www.heathrowexpress.com/tickets-deals/prices-fares

Book at least 90, 30 or 7 days in advance for savings of 65%, 50% or 25%
compared to the regular price (i.e. purchased online or from ticket
office or ticket machine).

Great - yet another train service clogged up by people who have the
luxury of planning things in advance.

I've given up counting the number of times I've got on a FGW train at
Paddington on a full price walk up fare to be greeted by a sea of
fluttering reservation tickets that are rarely taken up leaving me
scrabbling to find a seat.