Old September 18th 15, 08:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Northern line signals

On 2015\09\18 09:26, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\09\18 09:16, y wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 20:36:59 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\09\17 17:08,
y wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:01:06 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
You know damn well that he does whatever his rulebook says, and
that no
verbal instruction can overrule his rulebook unless his rulebook
specifically says that a verbal instruction can overrule it, and that
most or all rules in the rulebook have arisen from specific incidents
that killed people and are an attempt to prevent repetition of those
deaths. You also know that Britain has the safest railway in the
world.
It's this determination to endlessly criticise transport staff for no
good reason that has made you the laughing stock of the group.

Heh, yeah ok

So Mr Rulebook. A driver who knows the line is running on ATO, been
trained
on the ATO with presumably an updated rulebook for the line will hit
the
emergency stop button at the first unpowered signal he sees even
though he's
been told they've all be switched off and to ignore them?

Really? Are the drivers such stupid pavlovian automatons thats why the
signals
have to be bagged? Actually you know what , it wouldn't surprise me
if they
were.

Transport staff are an asset to this group. You are a liability to this
group because you go out of your way to drive transport staff away.

Blah blah blah. How about you answer the questions I posed Mr
Transport Export
who didn't know it was 3rd rail south of the Thames a few weeks back.

Now you're just plain lying.

Ah, you're lying about this thread...
http://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london...oolwich-2.html

I should stop making fun of you. I think you genuinely must have
suffered a head injury.