Old September 18th 15, 01:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Official geographic Tube map

In message , at 14:04:33 on Fri, 18
Sep 2015, Neil Williams remarked:

And Euston Square is shown directly south of Euston, which it[1] (or
the passenger entrance, at least) isn't.

[1] Well, the platforms are, which is why it amazes me there was never
an entrance provided from the Euston complex.

I refer the Honorable Gentleman to the site I mentioned earlier:

http://carto.metro.free.fr/cartes/metro-tram-london/

Which shows the closest platform ends are some distance apart. Indeed
Euston Square is closer to Warren Street [Northern Line] than Euston
mainline.