Old September 18th 15, 02:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default New Heathrow Express Advance fares

On 2015-09-18 13:49:06 +0000, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 14:03:21 on Fri, 18
Sep 2015, Neil Williams remarked:

I'd regard that as highly unlikely.

Why? In a car park with hundreds of spaces, a video feed from each
camera is a *lot* to record. I would strongly suspect they won't do
this, and there will be a completely separate, regular CCTV system for
that purpose.

Hard drives are cheap, blowing up airports is expensive.

But an existing CCTV system with dedicated cameras designed for that
purpose is probably cheaper. I'm certain there will be one, I just
doubt it will be using the parking space cameras to achieve it.

Neil
--
Neil Williams