Old September 19th 15, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default North South divide.

In message , at 12:52:05 on Sat, 19 Sep
2015, Basil Jet remarked:
No doubt you think Boris is an American then.

Are you asking me about the nationality of Mr Kemal?

In that case (see below) the answer is "Turkish", but he died in 1922,
so it's not terribly relevant.

Who?

Oh dear, can't use google?

The first page of which gives me a choice of 5 Mr Kemals (the most
prominent of which is fictional).

No doubt there are 100s more in the following pages

How on earth is one supposed to know to which Mr Kemal it is that you
refer?

Boris's name would be Kemal if Osman Kemal had not changed his name to
Wilfred Johnson during the First World War.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Kemal