Old May 3rd 04, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
IanB IanB is offline

Default Nearest Tube to Greenwich

"Lawrence" wrote in message
Hi there,

I would like to go to Greenwich, the exact line where the

Lat is 0 degrees.
where can i find that?
which is the nearest tube station to it?
thansk!

--

Thank you.

______________________________________
Lawrence Lee
IT Officer
River View Hotel Singapore

This is reminds me of the Irish joke, when asked for the
best way to x, the Irishman replied, If i were you i would
not start from here.
No, LUL stations are not convenient for Greenwich. The
best place to "view" the 0 latitude is the Royal Observatory
in Greenwich Park. Take a train from London Bridge for
Greenwich or Blackheath (a local map may be useful) or DLR
(connects with LUL at various places) to Greenwich/Cutty
Sark station (this is the nearest station to the Park)

IanB