Old September 24th 15, 06:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Ticket Office Lottery

On 24.09.15 18:13, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:22:34 -0700 (PDT), Offramp
wrote:

Okay, i was rushing through and only noticed the shut one... Sorry!

They are all shut now at KX. North ticket hall was last but it closed
last week. One day I went through and 3 windows were open. A couple of
days later - blue hoardings in place.

There is a list on the TfL website but it only has "months" rather
than specific dates. I wish they would publish a proper list and
proper programme for people.

https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/do...works-2015.pdf

The only problem that I see with closing all the ticket offices are the
fact that queues could possibly be noticeably slower when a E* or two
pulls in and/or you have a group of tourists from the continent.

I fear that some luddite will sit there, with less than a clue of how to
work the thing and take their sweet, sweet time.

Will they at least have staff on the ground to get people through there,
particularly when a large group goes through there?