Old September 25th 15, 08:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spuddy@your.buddy is offline

Default Ticket Office Lottery

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:56:23 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
" wrote:
There is a list on the TfL website but it only has "months" rather
than specific dates. I wish they would publish a proper list and
proper programme for people.

https://tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/do...nt-and-closure
works-2015.pdf

The only problem that I see with closing all the ticket offices are the
fact that queues could possibly be noticeably slower when a E* or two
pulls in and/or you have a group of tourists from the continent.

Queues for what?

The kebab shop obviously.

I fear that some luddite will sit there, with less than a clue of how to
work the thing and take their sweet, sweet time.

Work what thing?

The zip on their flies when they take a ****. What the hell do you think?

Will they at least have staff on the ground to get people through there,
particularly when a large group goes through there?

There are supposed to be staff in the ticket hall to help people use the
ticket machines.

You mean like at Victoria mainline where the few members of staff on the
concourse are constantly surrounded by a dozen people trying to buy tickets?

--
Spud