Old May 3rd 04, 10:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Nearest Tube to Greenwich

In article ,
(Lawrence) wrote:

Hi there,

I would like to go to Greenwich, the exact line where the Lat is 0
degrees.
where can i find that?
which is the nearest tube station to it?
thansk!

--

Thank you.

______________________________________
Lawrence Lee
IT Officer
River View Hotel Singapore

What you want is the Old Royal Observatory in Greenwich Park. When you're
there, you can't miss it - it's at the top of the hill!.

I'm not sure where the Jubilee Line North Greenwich station is situated,
but the Docklands (DLR) Cutty Sark station is quite close. Take your
camera, there are some lovely views from the hill.

The link below shows the area, or click on the short link below that.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...sv=538250,1777
50&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.sr f

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R1FA61138

Roger