Old May 3rd 04, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Nearest Tube to Greenwich

On Mon, 3 May 2004 at 16:58:13, Lawrence
wrote:

Hi there,

I would like to go to Greenwich, the exact line where the Lat is 0 degrees.
where can i find that?
which is the nearest tube station to it?
thansk!

The nearest tube would be the DLR station Cutty Sark. From there, it is
a short, steep walk up the hill to the Observatory, where the 0 degree
line is marked on the ground.

To get to Cutty Sark from Central London, go to Bank Station and get on
any DLR train that is going to Lewisham. It takes about 20 minutes.

One of the things I like best in my new job is that I get to go "to the
other side of the world" every day!
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004