Old October 4th 15, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Goblin electrification

On 03.10.15 20:39, Peter Smyth wrote:
wrote:

And more fundamentally the GOBLIN route will be electrified and
equipped with EMUs before the Riverside extension is built (assuming
the powers are granted). Therefore you really do need platform 1 to
be wired as I doubt you could have GOBLIN trains standing at P7/8
for up to 48 mins an hour when freight and C2C trains have to use
the tracks too.

When or why do C2C trains go through there? Is it for ECM?

Platforms 7+8 are the normal platforms for all c2c trains towards
Dagenham Dock.

Peter Smyth

My mistake, I thought that you were referring to Gospel Oak.