Old May 3rd 04, 04:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray John Ray is offline

Default London to Cite Europe - trips via Euroshuttle

wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I will try the Croydon area when I can get there,
(Sutton is more convenient, but Croydon is the nearest big town), and of
course a local drop off point would be much more convenient.

The National Express service doesn't seem too bad as an alternative,
albeit it's having to travel to/from London. Not sure if it goes on the
shuttle or by ferry - it doesn't mention that anywhere on the website.
Roger

Another suggestion: Consort Tours are based in Croydon and have a
programme of day trips to Boulogne, Calais and Dunkerque, with pick-up
points at Croydon, West Wickham, New Addington, Caterham etc. Their
brochure may be downloaded from
http://www.consort-tours.co.uk/brochures.htm

--
John Ray, London UK.