Old October 6th 15, 08:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Official geographic Tube map

In message , at
09:10:28 on Tue, 6 Oct 2015, remarked:
http://carto.metro.free.fr/cartes/metro-tram-london/

I've always wondered about this map. It looks very "precise" but is it really?

Every time I've checked it, the result is the most accurate I've seen.

For example, a tube line runs under the Western side of Finsbury Park

There's a certain amount of artistic licence at places like Finsbury
Park station, where the various lines are spread out horizontally for
clarity.

(West of the reservoir) but neither the Victoria or Piccadilly lines
are shown so doing - so what's going on there?

Other maps I have confirm the Victoria Line shadowing the Piccadilly as
far as Manor House Station and then the Piccadilly heading north to
Turnpike Lane, under or adjacent to Green Lanes, and the Victoria Line
continuing under Seven Sisters Road.

Both are well east of the lake in the park, which would be a massive
diversion for either line.