Old October 9th 15, 01:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Clapham Junction Pink Oyster Reader

In article , () wrote:

On 09.10.15 9:09, Kerry Hawkins wrote:
Hello

I want to travel to Canary Warf from Worcester Park using the London
Overground from Clapham Junction.

I will touch in at Worcester Park but do I have to touch the pink reader
at Clapham Junction before I get on the Overground...?

Thanks for your help.

I would.

Assuming the OP changes from Overground to Jubilee at Canada Water then
definitely touch any passing pink readers. You need to touch to show you
haven't used a route via Zone 1 if the normal route goes that way.

--
Colin Rosenstiel