Old October 9th 15, 01:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Clapham Junction Pink Oyster Reader

In article ,
(Walter Briscoe) wrote:

In message of Fri, 9 Oct 2015 10:56:35 in
uk.transport.london, "
writes
On 09.10.15 9:09, Kerry Hawkins wrote:
Hello

I want to travel to Canary Warf from Worcester Park using the London
Overground from Clapham Junction.

I will touch in at Worcester Park but do I have to touch the pink
reader at Clapham Junction before I get on the Overground...?

Thanks for your help.

I would.

The single fare finder says "To ensure you are charged the appropriate
fare you must touch on the pink card reader if interchanging at Canada
Water". No mention on CLJ. This selects 2.70/2.10 in place of
5.40/4.20.

I found Single Fare Finder on an Android 'phone with: start at
https://tfl.gov.uk, Menu/Fares & payments/Single fare finder.

No harm in touching pink readers at both CLJ and CW.

--
Colin Rosenstiel