Old October 11th 15, 06:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Clapham Junction Pink Oyster Reader

On 10/10/2015 17:27, Roland Perry wrote:
[...]
Farringdon (for Thameslink), Moorgate and Old Street (for Great
Northern) are the only three examples I can think of now in z1.

Although the Waterloo & City at Waterloo has no barriers can you get
to any other platforms there without passing through barriers now?

Yes, you can do the mid-platform exits at Waterloo to the transverse
corridor, from which the Waterloo & City doesn't have barriers, nor are
there any between W&C at Bank and the DLR. Or even at most DLR exits.

The mid-platform entrances/exits for Waterloo mainline/NR were gated a
few years ago.

My comment was regarding NR to LU (or v.v.) interchanges in zone 1.
Though I'm sure the DLR into Bank is a source of a certain number of
free riders on the Tube, likewise the GN / Northern City into Old Street
and Moorgate.