Old May 4th 04, 03:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jan Jan is offline

Default DLR or Jubilee line extension to Stratford International - two questions

John Haines wrote in message ...

When my involvement with the Stratford Concourse started there was no
mention of any provision for further extension. We were asked to
consider pedestrian links to the CTRL station but there was no mention
whatever of any extension of the JLE.

Can you elaborate on what provision for pedestrian links to the CTRL
station is to be made? It strikes me as a hell of a distance to walk
with luggage. Are there plans for travelators or people-movers or is
Joe Publique expected to walk? Also, do you know if the route will be
along streets or segregated? I can't seem to find any detailed plans
for the station and would be very interested to find out more.