Old May 4th 04, 06:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default London to Cite Europe - trips via Euroshuttle

On Mon, 3 May 2004 at 16:56:48, Fat Richard
wrote:

Now my circumstances are different I regularly join the booze cruisers
to satisfy my good laies taste in Wine. I get a day out in the car
doing the trains as long as i stock up in a local supermarche on the
way back. Still not bad value at about £25-£30 if booked in advance.

It's not as good value as it used to be, though. Sigh. Ah well... last
time we went over for the afternoon, a colleague commented that "it was
a very long way to go to the supermarket, when there was one just down
the road!"

True, but then there's an awful lot of things you can't get in our
supermarkets that you can "over there".... (roll on the end of this
month!).
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004