Old May 4th 04, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Man found walking in Tube tunnel

On Tue, 4 May 2004 at 11:29:56, Paul Weaver wrote:

Roland Perry wrote in message news:dzPu5HM
"A security alert was triggered when an asylum seeker was discovered in
a London Underground tunnel."

I assumed this was to do with the District/Circle line ballsup this
morning, but it's 2 weeks ago!

So did I, until I read the story! But apparently there was a security
alert at Blackfriars this a.m. which, thankfully, was over by the time I
got there - only to be delayed by a defective train on the DLR!
However, as it's only the 2nd time I've been delayed on the DLR in the
just under 2 months I've been working out that way (okay, so I don't
take it every day, but more often than not), it's not bad going....
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 8 March 2004