Old October 21st 15, 07:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default how to load National Railcard on Oyster card

In message , at 13:52:15
on Tue, 20 Oct 2015, remarked:
from platforms 9-11.

They'll head for the Northern ticket hall (lots of machines) then
down the corridor to the original ticket hall (lots of machines) if
going towards the subsurface TfL station.

Not if they have any sense they won't. The only escalator seems to be
up-only.

It's supposed to be tidal-flow.

Rarely seems to be going down when I would want it. If it isn't, of
course you want straight to the entrance east of Pancras Road.

If I'm going that way I'll cross Pancras Road somewhere near the taxi
queue and enter via the stairs on the corner of StP station. That's
how I know almost no-one else uses those stairs!

That is one of the "entrances near Euston Road either side of the junction
with Pancras Road" that I was referring to earlier and which you have been
arguing furiously about ever since! Get back under your bridge!

I've not denied those entrances exist, but was merely observing that
they get very little use.

By the way, you may think there are "lots of machines" in the original
ticket hall but there is more than enough demand for them to make queues
longer than those in the western ticket hall.

You were worried about the extra distance to walk, not the length of the
queues.